Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Things...

So, here's me. 25 things no one really needs to know, but I guarantee a laugh.  
Here goes...

1. In another life I would be a Broadway star.
2. I am happiest when my kids make each other laugh
3. I once used a cute southern accent while waiting tables just to get a bigger tip, and it worked.
4. I am 25% less Swedish than my children.
5. I have completed half a Masters degree in Counseling Psych
6. I was the kid with glasses and an eye patch in grade school 
7. I have an intense fear of awkward interactions
8. I know how to set a beautiful table
9. I am grossly afraid of smallish African monkeys
10. I have been mistaken for Sabrina the teenage witch on multiple occasions
11. I hate cats
12. Making lists makes me feel like one of those organized people
13. I could win a show tune show-down any day
14. I have never dyed my hair
15. I love family traditions  
16. I was a cheerleader in highschool until I realized that I was a cheerleader in highschool
17. I find professional women basketball players more intimidating than professional male football players
18. I am committed to the ministries of the Church
19. I didn't like breakfast until I got married
20. I have a special place in my heart for Africa
21. I am a loyal and committed friend
22. I own 6 pairs of Swedish clogs
23. Spring is my favorite season
24. If I could survive on LaCroix and Lemon cake I would
25. I used to collect/steal airplane safety guides because I thought the pictures were hilarious (and they are!)
And just for fun...
26. I feel like I spend a significant portion of my day cleaning up poop...and I don't have a pet! (ahh...potty training)

No comments:

Post a Comment